SCHOOLS BUILT BY DAWNRELIEF
Schools built by DawnRelief:
1. The Government Haji Sir Abdullah Haroon Middle School (481 pupils)
2. Government Girls Primary School (95 pupils)
3. Government Boys Primary School (112 pupils)
4. Government Boys High School (420 pupils)
5. Government Boys Primary School (352 pupils)
Rebuilt with the support of the Nishat Group, Reiter and Uster Technologies.
6. Government Boys Primary School (133 pupils)
Rebuilt with the support of the Freie Waldorfschule Schopfheim School in Germany.
7. Government Boys Middle School (157 pupils)
School under construction: Government Girls Middle School, Lamnian (255 pupils)
New project: Upgrading The Haji Sir Abdullah Haroon Government Middle School to a High School.
For this purpose, the Government of Azad Jammu & Kashmir has granted 27,000 square feet of land.